Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community > Truck Conversion Talk > Coach In The Making
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #21

No pic's until after Feb 15. FL is so backed up on the M2 that it's a 8 week plus lead-time.

No pellet stove for me I am propane guy. Heat my house, RV & shop with it and my whole house generator is powered by it. It's cheap, clean and efficient.

Geof do you really want to lug around a heavy stove, not to mention the pellets?

Bill

Old 12-14-2004, 10:23 PM   #22

......I would be a propane guy myself but in '78 one of my friends and two other guys and myself were in a propane explosion/fire in a trailer at our boat ramp facility....Gary died of the resulting infection from the burns and the rest of us just had scratches and cuts....[I tend to learn my my mistakes quickly].....the stoves are around 200# and the pellets are available most anywhere.....cheapest form of heat availabe currently and there is a sort of ambiance[sp?] of a fire......just got to do something different now and then....stove and all the hookups are less than $600.00-bag of pellets is $3.00 good for 40+ hours at 7500 btu's per[lowest setting].....geof

Old 02-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #23

bill are you gettin antsy yet????? can you smell the new interior or see the smoke,,,,, or maybe hear the engine------ yet?????? love ya guy-- i'm just envious--- some-- nah --- a bunch--- mase
vapoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #24

Dude I am more than dieing to get this project started. The craziest thing is the 3 month wait to just to get this going. I feel so detached from all of the planning and ground work we did over 3 months ago.

Well we are down to 2 weeks and as soon as I get any information I will start posting.

I did have to sign the papers on the loan last week due to the 90 day lock rate coming up. So I get to start paying before I even get this beast. Since I have already had one I have no problem doing that.

Bill
Old 02-02-2005, 09:24 PM   #25

....lock rate has gone up twice in the last 3 months....you should be at 5.50% as per USBANK today.....I'm looking at the brokered loans form Client Services......geof kaye