Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 03-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #1

It's a bus conversion, but it has video attached to it where the seller takes you for a ride in the machine while recording it on video.

Interesting concept. I'm posting this for the video concept. Maybe this has more potential than still photos?

Geof would like this one. It has a woman in every picture and in the entire video. Geof, tell us what you think about it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JOHNNY-CASH-Walk-the-Lin...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is the same seller, same woman but selling a turbo'd mini cooper. She's dressed as though she can only afford part of her clothing. As though it cost more to put on the upper part. Like a conversion that's only half completed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...3APROMOBOX%3AENDSOON

Geoff, clearly you can see that she needs financial help with her clothing, you being a prestigious and successful business man...you'd wouldn't turn a blind eye to a woman needing help would you now...

and here she is selling a 05 Cadillac Seville. This time dressed as semi formal to match the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-DeVille-VIDEO-T...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 09:53 PM   #2

.....would you like the ladies name and phone number?.....She is a southern woman and they dress like that all the time in Memphis....even in the "winter" so to speak....send me your phone number -off list- or call my phone number with your number and I'll have her call you direct....at no charge- on my dime -so to speak....I assure you that you will be supprised/delighted....my number is 1-888-513-5293 24/7/365.....geofkaye

Old 03-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #3

.....one other issue here Bravest:....compare Anna Nichole Smith with Danni Ashe on Danni's.com -make a well considered choice- I will get you hooked up if you wish or on CrackWhoreConfesssions.com also if you wish....as "David" is some of my "extended family", in Florida, so to speak....I'm sure if you look around long enough and make a wise decision as to model..... I can get you hooked up........geofkaye-and yes, I do make a profit on everything I sell also.....except Applied Materials on which I lost money this year [$1,767.03] which isn't bad for one out of 45 positions I'm holding.....
Old 03-07-2006, 07:43 AM   #4

either keep it to the conversion or the thread will be deleted. I'm sure you guys can sign up @ myspace and talk about women. This forum is for the discussion of Conversions
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote