Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-02-2005, 07:42 PM   #1

Comments?

I think this is the first cabover I've found and posted. This is grounds for a celebration!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow...

Feel free to join in and celebrate, have a cold drink, eat some food, listen to the music, dance, sing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/peterbuilt-motorhome_W0Q...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here are some of the questions people are asking the seller:

Q: Hello again does the trailer go with the truck?
Oct-31-05
A: the trailer isn't up for sale as part of the rv but I might be talked into selling it.Has a ramp rear door side door and 3built in 500 watt lights to the out side 110 electric and lights inside tire lift storage used to carry monster truck

Q: Hello; Could you send some pictures of the inside of the camper. Does it have holding tanks,air,and a inverter? What size of engine? Thanks for your time. JIM
Oct-31-05
A: posted answer to inside it has holding tanks 70 fresh 75 waist(gray&black together)gray can exit direct to ground.INside is two steps above ugly but everthing works we used to pullour race trailer and it is a low buget starter,we are up grading.I have used it for about 4 years and it never let me down.for this kind of money it isn't a customcoach.HOMEMADE

Q: Hi, Do you have any more pictures please?
Oct-31-05
A: I don't have any others.The box has cabnits,sink frig.shower,toilet.tv.heat AC hot water, 70 gallon fresh 75 waste.loveseat pulls out to couch passthrough to bed behind driver(plywood painted white)low buck but legal and works.motor is 350 cummins 13 speed double overdrive.This is not fancy or impressive it works and has not ever left me on side of road.my direct e-mail bobnemesis1230@yahoo.com

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:48 PM   #2

Well, jump into the action. Only $ 3,000 so far..

WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 08:01 PM   #3

The auction ends in 3 days and there is no reserve on it.

$3k sounds like a good deal.

Any bidders here?

The seller says the inside of the cabin is "2 steps above ugly". Anyone want to see pictures of what he is talking about?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote