Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community > Classifieds > For Sale: Toterhomes, Motorhomes, HDT & MDT's
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-14-2005, 08:01 PM   #1

This was posted a while back when it was ebay, now it's on racing junk. what do you folks think? It's in Mahwah NJ. Close to any of you?

here is the expired ebay ad from Dec, more text then the racing junk version

ebay ad with better pictures and more text:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4595072960

racing junk ad

http://truckhome.com/eve/forums/a/tp...1/m/4611053623

Sept 7 TC.net posting:
http://truckhome.com/eve/forums/a/tp...1/m/4611053623

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:57 PM   #2

....if he had not gone to a racing setup for the engine...I'd bite...but with that up lift to the engine....I'll pass!....I'd go in at $65k cash and maybe to $78k if it was a stock engine...no way do I need to do 130mph or a burn out with a RV.....geofkaye[ imagine the 4 black streaks and tire smoke at a stop sign in your neighborhood]

Old 12-15-2005, 11:11 AM   #3

I just called the owner this morning and he says the rig's been sold and is going to Los Angeles, CA. He really wanted $90k for it.

Do you think there will be another one coming around soon?

I'd prefer something that could be used as a portable shop and office space. Like a long desk, 7-8 feet long that could be used as a counter to eat or to sleep on by guests instead of a sleeper couch that is difficult to use as a desk or eat at...

Why do you think the ladder is countersunk into the drivers side wall? Is the ladder used to check for roof clearance of tree branches or to provide access to standing on the roof or why...?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote