Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-25-2006, 11:12 AM   #1

Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Diesel-Coach-Power-To-Pu...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Text from the ad:

You are bidding on a 1994 Frieghtliner FLD 120 with a N14 Cummings and a 10 speed trans. unit runs excellent. It has a 2004 custom Powerhouse conversion and is titled as a R V. When I pick it up I stopped a Frieghtliner dealer in Souix Falls, SD. they put it on a computer and it told who had the truck and all the maintaiance that had been done to the truck, it came back excellent the truck computer was set for 65 mph and I had the set it up. This baby will pull any trailer you want and will still pass going up hill. I had the coach made in March 2004, used it to go racing on week ends through the summer, our driver was hurt in July 2005 and no longer can race I have finally decided to sell and get a bigger and less powerful unit. I will try to list all the options but please email with questions. Air ride drivers seat, dash air and heat, am/fm/cd in cock pit and one that pipes through entire coach, double bed above cab, couch makes out to double bed with storage below, dining both with table extension that makes into bed with storage under booths, oak cabinets and trim through out, two burner stove, sink, microwave, exshaust fan, full size fridge, 20 inch tv in front 13 inch in back bedroom, full size shower, vanity sink, toilet and cabinet in bathroom, queen size bed with single bunk bed above, dresser and closet, two roof top airs with heat, ducted forced air furnace, 100 gal fresh water, 65 gal gray, 65 gal black, two large LP tanks, 7.5 kw kabota diesel genoator, converter, elect. and water hook up for r v parks, pull out gas grill, storage bays below, large awning, HEAVY DUTY HITCH, elect plug on back to power a trailer, day/night shades. PLEASE EMAIL with questions because I know I've forgot something. Thanks for looking! Trailer is for sale but is not included in auction. Sold as is no warranty.

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:24 AM   #2

Is this rig still for sale? How do I contact the seller?
Thanks

crew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #3

According to the eBay listing, bidding is closed but the rig did not sell. There are links on the eBay listing to contact the seller.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #4

Is it possible to email a seller after the auction is over re their item for sale?

You can track them down if they are selling something else, but what if they are not selling anything after their item ended? How do you contact them?

DrFun, anyone?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:54 PM   #5

You click on email seller, then you enterthe code and send your message
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:17 PM   #6

I don't see "email seller" on the ended auction page here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Diesel-Coach-Power-To-Pu...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Can you point me where you see it?

What I believe is that you can email the seller

1. when the auction is running or
2. if the auction has ended and when the seller has other items listed, you can contact the seller through the current auctions, but when the auction is over on the item you are looking for over, I think you are unable to email them through the expired page.

Anyone?
Old 10-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #7

click on seller's id in upper right corner.

click on contact seller in upper left hand corner

fill out email form

you will have to log on with your ebay id.
FusoFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:09 PM   #8

Thankyou so much. You are correct. You can contact a seller after the auction is over even when the seller has 0 current items running.

How did you find that? By surfing, reading or did someone tell you?

I thought ebay didn't want anyone to contact you once the auction is over?

What a valuable tool that is for contacting someone on ebay.