Comments on the conversion?
Anyone want to estimate the new cost?
The lister wrote this: Ceramic toilet (Chicks dig it).
A man would probably want an polished or diamond plated aluminum or carbon fiber toilet version if they were available.
2003 Renegade Toter Home 1816 AG Toterhome toy hauler
Below is information on our Renegade MotorHome/Garage Unit:
* Year 2003
* Truck: Freightliner FL112 (50% of all commercial trucks are Freightliners)
* Conversion: Renegade
* Engine: CAT C-12 430 HP 1500 FtLb Torque (BTW – This motor breaks-in at about 75k miles)
* Jacobs (Jake) engine brake (automatic or manually controlled)
* Dual Bendix Auto air dryers and heaters for primary and reserve air tanks (for brakes, never need to drain tanks and lines can˜t freeze)
* Trans: Eaton 10-Speed Autoshift (Can manual shift if needed for "skip" shifts and lock into gears for grades)
* Four-wheel ABS brakes
* 120 Gal Fuel capacity (gets 7.5 to 8+ MPG @ 62-65mph this is the "sweet spot")
* 127,000 miles (engine and trans have a 500,000 mile warranty!!)
* Cruise control. (Linked to engine brake)
* 18 feet of Living Space w/slide-out for dinette
* Kitchen with 2-burner range, 10 CuFt Fridge and separate Freezer (LP or AC) 2-sinks and tons of storage.
* 7 Gal LP water heater, w/fast recovery
* Skylight over Shower
* Ceramic toilet (Chicks dig it)
* Sleeps 7-8 = Upper bunk, Dinette and jackknife sofa front and rear
* 16 Feet of garage space with L-Track, removeable storage shelves and overhead cabinets.
* (2) AC Units. (1) in Coach and (1) in Garage area. Coach unit is ducted.
* BRAND NEW Michelin Tires 9/1/2005 ($2,400) 94,000mi
* 1600# lift gate
* 7500 Kw Onan Quiet Deisel Gen (Major service performed at 2000 hours, this involved removing unit form the coach, adjusting valves, fuel injectors, cleaning stator, installing new drive belt and load testing)
* 120 Gal Fresh Water in (2) 60 Gal tanks. (Avg military shower takes 6-8 gal. Hollywood showers take a lot more!)
* Dual Holding Tanks (60) Gray and (60) Poo-poo (you can dump gray water anywhere, it's just shower & sink water)
* Heat strips on Holding tanks to keep from freezing in winter
* 2000 watt inverter w/all new batteries 7/2005
* Tons of basement storage
* Tag Hitch with 1200# tongue and 35,000# tow capacity wired and Draw-Tite brake controller.
* Power self retracting awning with wind sensor.(self retracts at 20mph)
* Separate garage and coach entry doors keeps coach clean and unwanted guests out.
* Coach to Garage door allows access while driving and is lockable from coach for same reason as above.
* 100% walk on roof with access hatch. This is a great place to spectate.
Misc Rig Info:
* Oil changes are $129 at Speedco. You should change oil every 12,000 miles and lube the chassis every 6,000 ($25).
* Trans and rearend grease is every 300,000 miles or three years. We just had this done.
* Generator oil change 250 – 300 hours – easy to do yourself.
* Insurance through Progressive is $1100 a year.
Purchased NEW in September 2002
Satellite (Directwave) internet with wireless router. Gives you HIGH SPEED online access ANYWHERE in USA. Monthly service fee is $99. You can run up to (4) laptops off of this router simultaneously. Encripted with pass key system to keep unauthorized users out! We paid $6,000 for this in November including installation.
No CDL needed! It is licensed as a motorhome. Please call or email with any questions.