Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-22-2006, 10:31 AM   #1

Comments?

Nice rig.

Looks like they converted the overhead bunk area into the entertainment center and storage. I would have kept the overhead as a sleeper, added sleeper windows and push the TV to the side or have a flip down version.

The diner slideout really looks strange as you view it retracted from the inside. It's as though you can wash or wax the exterior walls from the inside.

I think I would have put the diner on the passenger side so when you're parked, guests can sit at the diner and check out what's happening through the window. If you're seated at the couch, you can't see what's happening because you're facing inwards.

What purpose do the two small doors at the floor level in the garage serve? You can see them from the inside and the outside.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Renegade-Diesel-motorhom...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a Renegade 24-10MG, motorhome garage, 24' of living space and 10' of garage. Renegades are made in the heartland of racing, Bristol Indiana.

the attention to detail is second to none. This is built on a freightliner chassis, with airide suspension for a very smooth ride. The powerplant is a cat diesel,with lots of power and the transmission is a Eaton Fuller autoshift.

There are so many options and features on this motorhome that I will list the top features and if you have any further questions you can call me or give me your e-mail. PLEASE, do not bid if your not serious. This is the ultimate hauler for racing,going to the sand dunes,going to the lake or beach, putting your rhino,ranger or golf cart in or even put the harleys in to travel to that next ride or rally.

This coach sleeps 6 people, with ample amount of storage both inside and down below.

the living area consists of a leather jacknife couch that lays down,a leather dinette area with storage under the seats and above cabinets. All of the cabinets are "true Oak" not pressed wood and the floor is light oak pergo throughout. Over the drivers head or bunk area is the entertainment center with 27" tv,vcr,sony stereo, xm radio and the controls for the in-motion satellite. Theirs tons of cabinet space in the living,kitchen,bath and seperate bedroom areas. Theres even stainless steel cabinets in the garage.

The garage area is seperated by a wall so you don't get fumes into the living area.

This coach is immaculate inside and out and really captures allot of looks at the events or traveling down the road. One of the reasons we are selling is that we need to regroup within our family owned company. (Growing Pains),This coach is used and has minor wear and there may be a few little things here or there, that are not perfect ,it's four years old but all in all everything to the best of my knowledge is in very good working condition.I am the original owner and purchased it new from a dealer in Missouri. This is my second Renegade and can honestly say,I am a stickler on workmanship and also on quality. We have used this as our personal motorhome to go sand dune riding on our quads,or to nascar races,or to the beaches in California or just wherever. We either put the quads in or the bicycles and the harley and really enjoy our house on wheels away from home.

This coach has never been smoked in as long as I have owned it!!

If you want to take the toys with you on trips and don't want the hassle of pulling a trailer then here's your answer to traveling first class.

Here's the partial list of options and features:

24-10 MG 24' living space 10' garage

Cat diesel engine 330hp.
8cu.ft. fridge
Eaton Fuller Autoshift transmission
Air ride suspension and seats
Air brakes for greater stoppping power
Pak brake engine retarder
Alpine in dash navigation system
in dash rear camera monitor
Cobra 40 channel weather band CB radio
Multidisc cd changer in driver compartment
Flexsteel light tan leather air ride captains chairs
overhead bunk area entertainment center; 27"tv,sony stereo,multi disc cd changer,xm radio, surround sound, direct tv receiver, local tv station antennae
KVH in motion Satellite dish system
2 large roof mount A/C units wall mounted thermostats
large suburban heater also wall mounted controls
Dometic fridge
dometic convection microwave
12 gallon water heater
12 volt and 110 lights throughout
Thetford large stool
oak linen closet and medicine cabinet
day and night privacy shades
dark tinted glass
separate bedroom with full bed, large wardrobe, dresser, cabinets, 13' tv ,vcr,dvd player, entry door into garage, large tinted window curbside
8' x 10' separate garage with cycle tie downs, hidden wheel chocks, stainless steel cabintes, E-track on walls escape hatch with ladder to go on walk on roof
1600lb. lift gate for loading bikes quads carts etc.
Stainless Steel storage all down curbside of coach for outdoor storage,storage bays are very large
12 volt fridge/cooler in lower compartment
Automatic leveling system heavy duty
rear mounted camera and driver mounted monitor
7.5kw diesel generator
100 gallon frsh water tank mounted under the bed in master bedroom
2 burner cooktop stove
60 galllon black and 60 gallon grey tanks
2 batteries for the truck and 2 seperate batteries for the living area
polished aluminum wheels 22.5"
electric step
dual fuel tanks 100 gallon capacity
large propane tank
light oak cabinets throughout real wood not pressed board
light oak pergo flooring throughout
6 foot dinette slideout room
custom light blue ghost flames on hood
custom medium blue vynl graphics
AnE awning with blue canvas fabric
Ane awning with blue canvas over slideout window
slideout awning
wood grained dash and trim
aluminum diamond plate in floor of garage

You won't be dissappointed in this motorhome with garage as I am very meticuolous on servicing on a schedule and doing preventive maint..

I have this coach listed locally for sale so I reserve the right to end this auction early. Please bid with confidence and please ask questions.

This motorhome brand new sells for over two hundred and fifty thousand ,$250,000, and my reserve is a lot less. You are truly getting allot for your money.

If you are looking for a new way to travel in comfort and having the luxury of taking those valuable toys,(quads, rhinos,rangers,carts,sea doos or harleys) or whatever else you want to safely lock away in the garage instead of toting a trailer around everywhere you go then this caoch is for you and all your family and friends.

Good luck bidding: Please remember, only bid if your serious.

I will not accept pay pal only a cashiers check or wire transfer.

I will only sell to United States. I may be able to assist you when it comes time for delivery. Thanks so much for looking.

For questions please call 928-941-6398 Jim
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote