Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community

Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/)
-   For Sale: Toterhomes, Motorhomes, HDT & MDT's (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f101/)
-   -   2000 Volvo 770 (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f101/2000-volvo-770-a-4595/)

keszr1 08-28-2003 08:05 PM

Well, looks look I'm going to have to put the 770 back on the market. Was up awhile back and had it sold to a fellow from NJ - when it came time to part with her I just couldn't do it. However, our situation hasn't improved and I guess I'm just going to have to throw in the towel on this issue. The add is below. We are also considering selling our 1994 36' travel supreme - though thats not really official at this point in time. email me with questions or for pictures etc. Thank you everyone for your endulgence and consideration. keszr1@comcast.net

I'm not the best doobee about checking in the forums - so email is probably the safest bet.

2000 Volvo VNL64T770, Registered and insured as a motorhome - no CDL required - N-14 Cummins ESP 435/500HP, 13 spd OD - only need to use 7 gears, 3spd Jake, 231" WB, 3.73 Ratio, 13,200 front axle, Plum, Dynoed, literally all avail Options except sink kit, build sheet avail, incl Air Ride Suspension,air ride cab and air ride seats, ride is amazing, 24" tires, All Aluminum Wheels, work station/ dinette, upper bunk (sleeps 4) Norcold frig, cruise, gauge pack, Prem stereo w/CD stacker and sub, all synth fluids, silicone hoses, Alum air tanks w/auto valve, air release hitch, dual alum 125 gal fuel cells, Ext chassis fairing and skirt, heated mirrors, p. locks, P. Windows, shore power, block heater, inverter, micro kit, TV prep kit, cell phone prep kit, wardrobe and upper storage cabs, fog and driving lights, self cancelling turn, tilt wheel, prewired for qualcomm, battery lifeguard, Dual chrome stacks, automatic either injection system, tranny cooler, HD clutch,

This isn't your standard Volvo, Fully equipped and Luxury to the max, Been using as RV to tow my 14K GVW 5th wheel but is more than capable of returning to work.

$49,995.

Vin: - 4V4ND3JJ5YN235581

Kevin E. Silva
ZR1 Parts for sale -
<home.attbi.com/~keszr1/zr1parts.htm>
In Major Need of an Update

1998 BMW 750il - Orient Blue
2000 Volvo VNL 770
NCM - #4738
ICQ# - 18873747

geof 08-28-2003 09:04 PM

How many miles? Hours? Warranty?....geof-near Cincinnati

keszr1 08-30-2003 04:41 AM

Wow, Glad I found that lil check mark to get email notification.

I appologize for the mileage. ITs right @550,000. I can get more priceise when I climb in- but its either just under or just over.

I'm a private seller, I can't offer any warrently above what is remaining from the manufacturer and suppliers. The vin could be run at a volvo shop to be most precise (I don't want to misinform anyone). I know the bujild sheet they paid big $$ for an extended warrently and I reacll the drive train being in the magnitude of 7yr, 750,000 miles. But I'd suggest verification if its a critical item.
re the runtime hours. I'm told from the local volvo service manager that the ecm on these does track the run time. He even suggested that I had access to it without having to use a scan tool or software. To date I have never been able to access it from the onbaord computer menu. That said, I doubt it had allot of extransous idle time. The truck was owned and oeprated by a wife and husband team (she was the listed owner as I recall) from Texas and the high majority of those miles were put on within 24 months. She was built with synthetic fill from the factory in the tranny and diff's. According to the Road ranger service manuals that calls for a 500,000 mile service interval for fluid changes.

Thank you for the inquiry and I hope I have answered your questions.

Shes a great rig and has been good to my family and I (or is that me and my family?). This is the 2nd time I have placed her up for sale and as with the first I am wrought with emotion in doing so. I had some pictures in one section of the web site - I'd have to track them down if you don't find them. I also have cleaner versions I can email

(edit - I pulled the build sheet - said it was orderd with the 899-001 VN Model Premium Warranty which was $2,550)

Kevin E. Silva

1998 BMW 750il - Orient Blue
2000 Volvo VNL 770
NCM - #4738
ICQ# - 18873747

keszr1 05-05-2004 07:18 PM

Thought I'd drop in for an update - I found my payoff changed when I was doing my taxes. I can now drop the price to $45,950.
Thanks

Warpath 05-06-2004 11:13 AM

Here is a link to photo's of this sweet ride.

https://www.truckconversion.net/photopost...=500&ppuser=15