Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 03-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #1

We have a 2006 Freightliner Columbia with around 100,000 miles on it. Has a 10 speed automatic transmission, 515 horsepower detroit diesel, 17.5kw powertec generator, flexsteel furniture never sat on, 160 gal custom water and sewer tanks never used. All plumbing wiring and gas are home runs so there is no chance of failure to muliple outlets or fixtures. Plumbing consists of pex tubing. Electrical consists of "SO" cable to eliminate breaks or scratches in jacket. Unit is set up to run inverter power while the truck is running, generator power while the truck is not running, or plug in to outlet if camping. Frame of unit is made out of 2x2x.125 wall sq tube with all formed radius corners. Cabinets are installed in kitchen and bath made out of solid walnut with corian tops. Shower is mounted but has no door. Unit has 3 slides, 1 14' for the living room, 1 12' for the kitchen and 1 8' for bed room. Insulation consists of 2'' thick mineral wool for sound and excellet r-value. Roof is .125 thick formed aluminum and welded seams, need to be rhino lined still. Outer shell is .040 alum glued with tape and riveted. Side boxes are made out of .105 stainless steel outers and carpeted inside. A 2 ton central air with back up heat pump is installed, and a stand alone 40,000 btu heater. 10 gal dual fuel hot water tank. Stove is dual fuel electric and gas. Refriderator is mounted and is a side by side with ice and water on door. All tank monitors are in tanks but not hooked up to screen. All windows are here but not put in because it has not been painted, same with the exterior lights. It would not be hard to finish this unit if you had the time unlike us. If you are interested in some pictures or to come look at this unit please call Mark Hensley @ 937-673-6727 I am asking $125,000.00 for this almost complete unit but it is negotiable. We set this unit up just to go to the races with our friends and just do not have enough time to finish it

MHensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #2

....what part of the country are you in-that is the issue currently for used equipment-also who is the contractor that built the unite and where can he be located as there is a warranty issue to be settled before purchase at that price.....you can contact me off list or on list-I'm at the Ky truck show this weekend an will be back Monday or maybe Sunday if you want to talk......geof kaye 888.513.5293 voice mail as I can't be on the phone all the time- you can leave number if you wish.....I'm in Cincinnati Ohio..........

geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:59 AM   #3

This unit is located 10 miles north of Dayton, Ohio.
MHensley is offline   Reply With Quote