Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 05-29-2007, 04:04 PM   #1

If you would like to see what $905k will buy you in a used Newell, here's an example.

I bet it's really nice inside. Must be total luxury at that price like a Rolls Royce car. 4 slides and 625 horsepower. The colorful red and white graphic paint job is a bit too much for me. I'd prefer a siver or dark gray in color. Give it that stealth space age look.

What would you change to make it better or would you rather have a truck conversion?

Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Newell-Coach-450-Granite...ash=item300115174285

Text from the ad:

2006 Newell Coach. Only 21,000 miles, 45.8 foot in length, 13.3' high, C15 Cat 625HP, Z/F astronic 10 speed transmission. Features Four electric slides (one 16" and three 13" 9"). Four 42" Plasma TV" s (two in bedroom/den; one in front and one underneath), surround sound, DVD, VCR, 360 satellite, garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer/dryer, sub-zero fridge/freezer, heated granite floors (except bedroom) Murphy bed, rear bath, GPS pilot and co-pilot monitors, fog lights, color back up monitor. Generator 25kw in hush box, ceiling exhaust. All Corian counter tops except bath (granite). Four roof A/C" s, joey beds in all bays. Kept inside Shore power; Under warranty and super clean. 508 total square footage. Six Awnings. No Pets or Smoking. First owner. Fuel Capacity; 208. Water capacity; 160.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote