View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 05:51 PM   #82
LargeMarge

a)
re:
commercial license

Does NOT apply to RecreationVehicle operators or RecreationVehicles.

We delivered RecreationVehicles manufacturer-to-dealer and dealer-to-shows.
We operated BillionBuxBus conversions weighing close to twenty-five ton, and about sixty-nine feet long toting our Dodge.
We crossed fUSA state-lines and into Canada and across their providential-lines.
No need for anything other than the base license.
b)
For an extensive list of some of the vehicles I registered as RecreationVehicles, visit the thread about converting a 1991 International COE here on TruckConversion titled:
* 1991 International 9700 COE / RV
My response is Message Ten.

Synopsis:
* as long as the essentials are installed, it is a RecreationVehicle.

And after that, nobody can say different, because...
* "Who can argue with the bureaucrats [shrugs in futility]?".
c)
As we developed our RequirementsStatement, one point was clear.
The less time we waste with bureaucrats, the more time to be productive... or our favorite, do nothing at all.

Accordingly, we come to registration with multiple folders of documents, photographs, purchase receipts, and an overwhelming amount of paperwork.
Some of it may be applicable to the vehicle du-jour, but the bureaucracy does not need to know that.

Occasionally, I forego my usual regime of showers for the week preceding my visit, but only you can decide on such extreme measures.

Our intent is to have all the time in the world to block an enormous block of their time... prohibiting them from the opportunity to suction the hard-earned from anybody in line behind me.
Feel free to use the LargeMarge System©.
Let us know your results!
LargeMarge is offline   Reply With Quote