View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:08 AM   #5
Nwcid

That is a lot to think about and I have most of my wants/needs figure out based on years of RVing. The part I need to learn about is the HDT side of things.

I am currently 55' long with a dually, 38' toy hauler that is 13'5" high. Like most we are running right at capacity and I would like more safety and more durability/longevity.

I want a 14' garage, a reasonable living area, a reasonable bedroom with king bed, reasonable bathroom and be able to set it all up in a way that can be used for remote working. I do this with my current RV, however there is a lot of wasted space and my garage is too small.

I need the weigh capacity to haul the toy(s) but we boondock most of the time and so my real goal is larger water/waste tanks. I would like at least 200 gallons of fresh closer to 300 would be better. That is a lot of weight.

I am fully expecting to spend about $100,000 for trailer by the time it is all complete. On the flip side, I will have exactly what I want and it will last a very long time.
Nwcid is offline   Reply With Quote