View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 02:39 AM   #17
longjohn

I am not an expert on anything let alone tires,however with thirty years of OTR looking through the windshield i have learned a few things.being on the Trucker side date codes have never really been much of an issue other than "Seeing how old my new tires where" as they wore out long before date codes came into consideration.

Balancing : From none to the powder/beads inside the tire:: I am sure some folks have it and are happy.For me NEVER again,and OH by the way PLEASE inform the service writer and if you really like your Coach do yourself a favor walk out side to the tire mechanic and inform him/her that your tires of some form of balancing material inside the tire.
Centramatic and other brands of this type( I have only used Centramatic brand)Hands down imo the only way to go.Just my $0.02 worth.Also like any tire no matter what size if the tire needs large amounts of weight to balance or equal the back side Check that tire to make sure it is not defective.
My thoughts are just from my own experence's and hopefully help someone.Everyone please be safe in your journeys .
longjohn is offline   Reply With Quote