View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #126
hoodoo valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrimm View Post
So how much have you forgot you need to add behind the walls and ceiling? I can only thing of all the things I would want in my walls, cat 5 wire, usb charging, etc etc etc!
But your looking great!
Sam
Sam, all my wiring and water supply plumbing will be to the living space side of my walls for access at any point. They'll be placed behind a soffit light running at the ceiling line and under my cabinets right at the toe kick. Wiring will be very simple with no USB Cat 5 or coax cable. Just speakers, electrical and water lines.

No photos uploaded yet, but the insulation in my ceiling is done enough to run heat..... and until I pay my account down at the building supply, work has stopped inside for now, and I've jumped outside to install the trim around my exterior door, and siding, as well as painting, since I have siding and paint on hand from jobs in the past. I do have some scrap insulation that I'll be using to cut costs.

I did fire up the truck and drove it a couple miles and then parked it in another spot in my yard in anticipation of the up coming snow.
hoodoo valley is offline   Reply With Quote