View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:01 AM   #63
Weldman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodoo valley View Post
Are you talking about the brakes on your International? If so, I just got worry lines on my forehead. Mines a 1993 and I've been wondering what parts to stock up on while I still can because I hate contacting the Smithsonian for relics!

I think that fiber glassing the floor was a great idea in my application. Just never know if water ever got on that wood.........
Well as I leave the door open for air in the summer time and rain pelts in from some random thunderstorm it only makes sense to waterproof it.

Yep I went through every online retailer, stealership, Vanderhaags, LKQ and few others and it's not available. Even called up who managed to make the part and found out they only made them for International who only put them in S series trucks with hydraulic brakes. It's a brake proportioning valve, I was putting in a line lock since this truck lacks E brake due to swapping of transmission and I hand screwed a preformed line in set it down and it snapped the valve block, been rotted and cracked for sometime as evidence shows. One more place I'm calling tomorrow and then it's on to a aftermarket one.
Attached Thumbnails
KIMG0608.jpg   KIMG0609.jpg  
Weldman is offline   Reply With Quote