Thread: Mercedes LP 813
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:05 AM   #31
Proteus

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrimm View Post
Thanks for sharing your pictures and you tube, nice!

Thanks again
Sam
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeech View Post
I found a nice selection of Fastar heaters on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/p/12l-FASTAR-28...ess/1172948539

Photos of your installation would be nice. Mounted inside the box, but isolated and vented so it does not use air from inside the box, correct?

Regarding the Shurflo 4008, does this provide a nice pressure; comparable to mains in a home?
The heater indeed has been installed in separate closet, behind an existing door in the box, on the left side.

I put on the door enough ventilation grilles, to be sure the amont of fresh air would be sufficient.

In the same closet, I've put the fridge, the "Trimix" (12V, 220V, LPG) fridge is accessible from the inside, but the rear part of it, with the condenser and the gas exhaust is within the same closet.

The pictures below show the box in its first green colour, it was the original colour when I bought it, the box is now painted white, and some pics are inclined to the left, damn it!

On the same pictures, the closet is under construction, this is why you may see inside the box, to the living space.

On the picture inside the truck, showing the front side of the fridge, the bulge on the right side of the fridge is where the water heater is located.

I should take new pictures, I guess. I will...

the water pump is enough for a normal use, pressure is sufficient, but it gives a slower debit than the one you could have at home. You always may take a heavier one if you wish more debit.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1132.jpg   DSC_1002.jpg   DSC_1063.jpg   DSC_1062.jpg  
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote