View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 05:03 PM   #8
bushpilot

We tend to use Flying J more than anything - with the exception of a few that we know are consistently cheaper -

Queen City (Meridian Ms), at the I-20/I59 interchange
SpeedWay (Dandridge Tn), at Exit 412 I-40 (just north of Knoxville) - the speed way is a cross the street from a Loves (that can be 25+ cents higher).

Both Queen & Speedway charge us the cash price (even when using a card).

We use Buc-ees to top up before we leave or when returning to Home/Texas (I-10 Baytown, Tx & I35W Fort Worth)...We have several other Buc-ee's (one near COTA/Austin).

Buc-ees dont have master / slaves - but the fuel is so cheap its worth maneuvering the coach (100s of pumps and HUGE parking lot makes it easy).

Otherwise we LOOK FOR and use the RV lanes at Flying J (cash price when using credit, in RV lanes)...and we also get a 3 cent discount for being a Good SAM (aka Camping World) member.

Ive never had an issue getting in & out of the RV Lanes at Flying J, and the RV lanes have Master/Slave pump configurations.

We use our United Airlines Card - since we can use the points.

I use Gas Buddy & Flying J/Petro fuel app (loves has one too).

Flying J reports fuel prices (15min updates) and it'll tell you how far you are from the one selected or closest....also identifies what services are available (aka RV Lane, Propane etc).
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote