View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #128
Bob86ZZ4

I'm heading out for a road trip this week. Planning to pull out of Minnesota Thursday afternoon. Going to be at the www.tirerack.com headquarters in South Bend, Indiana, on Friday. They are one of the sponsors of the One Lap of America . My son and I competed in that race in 2012. The race starts this Saturday at Tire Rack. But everybody shows up on Friday for check-in and tech, and driver's meeting. Looking forward to visiting friends that we made in 2012. Then on to Westlake, Ohio, Friday evening. Picking up my brother and sister in-laws. Heading to Pittsburgh for the marathon on Sunday. Going to be camping at the PPG Arena Saturday and Sunday night. Heading back later Monday afternoon. We usually have cold beer in the fridge, and fresh chocolate chip cookies. I had to do a lot of work to install a gas oven for making those. The small convection/microwave just wasn't cutting it. It would be great to visit anybody along the way if you're nearby.