View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:18 PM   #95
Java230

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
possible short to ground?
you'd think a short would blow the fuse - but I've seen myself that doesnt always happen.

universally the dump / drains are on the drivers side...I know you don't "camp" in the traditional (park) sites but even the rest area / fueling station dumps are set up for the DRIVERS side.

certainly you can put it anywhere you want - but you'll likely need more hose to reach the standard dump tanks.
Yeah I was thinking possibly a bad ground, I am inclined to think ground would be shared between brake/tail and reverse but who knows. The brake/tail still work.

Yes I know its generally drivers side. I just cant get the plumbing over there with my layout. The dump is actually going to come out the back.... So it will be even more weird... I dont plan to be at hook ups often, but a long hose is likely in order. The spot I dump at 99% of the time I can back up to, its a private park with lots of room at the dump station. Other places all bets are off. Worse come to worse a macerater ejector can be used pretty easily to get it over to the drivers side in a small hose.
Java230 is offline   Reply With Quote