View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 11:02 AM   #3
bushpilot

instead of 2 fans - id put an Air Conditoner (w/ heat coil) in one of those roof holes.

if no air conditioner plans then at least before you spray foam it run some 115vac/15 or 20a wiring or at a minimum some plastic conduit to the vents holes (for the next owner) and for some overhead lighting....Itll make it easier to sell later.

Interior #1 seems problematic to me - I'd want to be able to slide long items all the way thru to the "kitchen"/Interior and the bed position prevents that.

Also - I wouldn't want my bedroom near the door....too much chance of dirt infiltration into the bedroom & entering thru the bedroom is great (either for myself or guest).

best designed garage units are the once that have the bath between the garage and the living quarters or bedroom (least desired)....this way if you enter thru the garage you can minimize the dirt tracked in....and you can even take a shower or drop your dirty clothes in the bathroom before entering the living space or bedroom.

with an elevated platform (bed) you could gain some hidden storage or room for water tank.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote