View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 12:49 AM   #4
bushpilot

id be contacting blue-ox to get their input - seem like a great company, they rebuild any owners tow bar for free as i understand it.

i have the Aventa XL (alum) too, only ONCE have i had a problem - coming out of ABQ balloon fest after fueling up one of the bars didn't lock and the jeep/toad was skewed going down i-10...i pulled over, pushed the jeep back & locked the bar, never had another issue.

I did just damage my aventa (my fault) - it jumped out of the folded position holder and i ended up dragging the bar behind the coach (no toad) and damaged one of the aluminum (roadmaster) connection points - i couldn't get replacement parts & managed to pick up TWO Roadmaster falcon bars off of CraigsList cheap.

My offer to you - i'd be happy to make you a deal on the blue-ox aventa so you can piece yours back together (mine uses a different connection point from yours - so you could even take the toad connections off of yours and put it on mine and be done/good to go).

OR ill sell you one of the roadmaster falcon bars for what i have in it (250 bucks).
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote