View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 10:53 AM   #142
samcrimm

Bob,

So what was the problem, not enough battery, inverter?
Have thought about using your inverter for other items, tv, charging your phones while you sleep?

Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
First time I was able to do some testing on it. I've had the fridge running solely on the 4 6volt batteries for 30 hours now. It's not been very hot here. But, I was camping so I used some 12 volt energy during this time. I never hook up to shore water. I always use my holding tank and 12 volt water pump. I took a shower, and used the toilet numerous times. I also ran plenty of water. I opened and closed the fantastic fans a couple times (motorized openers/closers). A bit of lighting use. Many times opening the fridge. It's still working the fridge fine. I'm very happy with that. I think I might switch on the Iota charger tonight though because I've got it parked in front of my house now with food in it so I don't want it to quit working during the night.
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote