View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 10:22 AM   #2
Bob86ZZ4

Norcold fridge? Mine was a Norcold. There was a "mode" pushbutton. That would scroll through the different power options. You sure it's set to a/c? Assuming that it's set to a/c. I would open up the access panel on the outside behind the fridge. Be careful with those plastic clips. You turn them with a coin 90 degrees. Then carefully jiggle the panel out. You should be able to see the receptacle that the fridge is plugged into. Unplug the fridge and plug in a tester. If you don't have one you should buy one. At the home store. They are good to keep on hand. Has two amber lights and one red. Easy to plug in there. You should see two ambers lit and no red if it's wired properly and working. If you get no lights then go to the circuit breaker panel. Hopefully the one for the fridge is labeled. Take the panel cover off and use your volt/ohm meter to probe the terminal on that breaker to see if it's putting out roughly 120 volts. I've seen circuit breakers fail and the handle appears to be on. Yet no current is coming out of the breaker.