View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 06:18 PM   #12
BravestDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
Yep, I wouldn't sleep with 11 strangers "sleeping" nearby. Now, if they put secure doors on each pod with good locks maybe I could rest a bit.
Have you noticed how many businesses have hired Security Guards to do the work that employees used to do, for examples just go back to my problem list. Maybe they'll hire a uniformed security guard to handle the problem people so the driver won't be interrupted/assaulted.

Our Governor of CA, Jerry Brown and other politicians who needed a 10-20 year job was in favor of and has started the most expensive public works project in the United States by building the CA High Speed Rail. What the Sleep Bus can do for $50-65, now the government is going to try to run a High Speed Rail. God help us!!! Is anyone here losing their property through Eminent Domain so this High Speed Rail can be built?

The population of foreign born residents in CA is 28% and growing. Maybe that's why he thinks we need High Speed Rail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califo...igh-Speed_Rail

United States - Foreign-Born Population Percentage by State
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote