View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 11:22 PM   #110
Bob86ZZ4

Yes, that agrees with what I'm seeing on the inverter digital display. When the fridge is humming along it's showing about 40 watts going out. Once I spotted it showing 9xx (can't remember exactly but somewhere in the 9's) for a moment. I figure that was when the compressor was starting up. I'm using a Xantrex pure sine wave. The digital display switches back and forth between the input voltage and the output wattage. So I have to try to catch the display when the compressor is starting and hope it's on the wattage part. Only been able to catch that once so far. I haven't been able to work on it lately. I have been working over plans in my head for the battery tray I'm going to construct to hang the next two golf cart batteries between the frame rails back there. I think I've got a pretty good plan for that now. Just have to go to the steel supply yard and get some stock to work with. And some more 1 gauge cable to hook them up. If it works the way I think it will then I should be able to get another pair in there too. That will give me a total of 6 golf cart batteries. I'll take pictures, and hopefully post them (but we all know how much trouble I have with that).