Thread: Slide outs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:59 PM   #13
38Chevy454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeno View Post
Thanks 38, are your two slides sufficient or would you prefer more? I know everyone has different needs but I just appreciate all points of view.
I guess given the option, more slide-outs is nicer to give more room once extended. However, I am quite satisfied with my set-up. The kitchen sink, stove, frig are all on the passenger side and fixed; the driver's side has the couch and dinette which are on the slide. It is still quite usable with main slide in, but of course is even better with it out.

For quick overnight when on the road I never put out the main slide. BR is depending on location. I tend to just stay at truck stops for these in-transit sleep stops, so if I can get a spot along the edge, I will put the BR out. If in the regular parking area I leave it in to be courteous to the other trucks. My BR slide also extends out the driver's side.

This is my T/C layout, as originally built from Showhauler. Basically still the same, I just put a bigger residential type frig, and it has some updated electronics not shown in this layout: