View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 10:00 AM   #22
samcrimm

I am looking at this V nose trailer, but I am not sure if I want to drag this around.
https://www.prolinetrailersales.com/...iler-10000-gvw

Things I would love to take along.

All the time:
Jeep
Harley
Freezer
Build a closet for the wife, ( you know)
Screen tent
Fishing poles
More Tools to do things while parked.

Some of the time

Golf Cart
Small boat and motor ( Where to put it and how?)
I have more but can't remember now...LOL

Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrel View Post
If I go with a regular car hauler or a not so tall stacker, I could definitely go that route with a rooftop unit. Unfortunately, many of the stackers are maximum height. The front mount ACs are pretty spendy.

I really want to keep OAL down. I keep going to quaint little campgrounds in little towns with lots of tight turns! My utility trailer is 25' overall. I know I only have three or four trips under my belt with the trailer, but I can't imagine that I could get much more trailer into some of these spots.

Even for short trips, there just isn't enough storage on the truck. Some sort of trailer is definitely needed, but I can't find the perfect combination of space, capacity, and compactness. Big enough to haul our Excursion, light enough to be moved with the Audi in a pinch.
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote