View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 12:01 PM   #54
Bob86ZZ4

Those front leg levelers I used nylock nuts so they won't loosen up on the road.

Here's some electrical install info. The builder (United Specialties) used that black plastic wire loom stuff to protect the romex around the framing under the bed. I used 3/4" liquid tight non-metallic conduit (often used to run wire from a outside air conditioner to the disconnect on the side of your house). I had a huge coil of it laying on the shelf and figure it would work better than that plastic stuff the builder used. I removed the romex for the fridge circuit from my a/c breaker panel. I ran that into a junction box and then ran a new piece of romex from there to a junction box over by the inverter (no enough room between the water tank and the a/c panel to put everything). Over by the inverter end I wired in the auto transfer switch using another junction box. I used single device plastic boxes with blank cover plates. I know not the best, but probably sufficient. I used that 3/4" conduit to protect the 4 gauge wires running from the batteries to the inverter too. I used this cool hydraulic crimping tool to crimp the ends onto the 4 gauge wire.