View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 02:59 PM   #10
Bob86ZZ4

Isn't the 430 a day cab? I'm pretty sure you're not going to want to do this build on a day cab truck. Most of the guys that do this use a sleeper for several reasons. One big huge reason is because if you outfit it with the minimum items to qualify for RV or motorhome license plates you will save yourself a ton on registration, insurance, and licensing (driver's license that is).

Now, I would say don't even consider building your own. Or even having one built. There are so many available all built and ready to go. And you will spend pennies on the dollar buying one all ready. Here's one that I know the guy selling. He's a real stand up guy and he spared no money having this built. It's a real nice build. And about perfect for what you're looking for I think. The picture shows it with the Jeep and 5th wheel but the price is just for the truck. Trust me, you will spend twice that much to build it yourself.

2003 International HD Jeep Hauler & 5th Wheel Tow Vehicl for Sale in NASHVILLE, TN | RacingJunk Classifieds