View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 10:38 AM   #5
Senior Member
samcrimm's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Tullahoma
Posts: 361


Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
welcome to the fray!

at least in the states there is no CDL (commercial drivers license) needed for a PRIVATE RV, you may need an "air brake endorsement" (class b).

I've been stopped 2 times, and neither time did they check to see if i had any special endorsements.
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote