Thread: New here.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #41
38Chevy454

I like the exhaust appearance, but the soot clean-up is why it is going to be changed. Mine was orig built as green color where it is black now, that was strange and the black looks much better.

No issues with the Showhauler conversion. Nice quality solid wood cabinets and construction seems better than avg RV level. Only due to age, wear and styling I am going to change some interior carpet/flooring and countertops. Also converting from the Norcold frig to a residential frig. Never been happy with the performance of the "Notcold", struggles to keep low 40's inside when outside temps above mid 80's. I'm not British, I like cold beer.

One nice thing about Showhauler, I bought mine last spring, and when I called them prior to purchase they were able to find and give me copy of the build sheet and details of the build. Since they do all essentially custom builds, they keep the records. Only sort of hassle item is with insurance company, they want a model number or name, there is none. Worked it out, my MH is a Kenworth Showhauler, as in KW is the RV mfr and Showhauler is the model. Not technically correct, but it fits the software.