View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #59
bushpilot

speaking of figuring out the storage....our bins had a SINGLE incandescent bulb stick in ONE corner (for lighting of the entire bin)....it provided light only for a couple of inches at most within the immediate proximity of that POS bulb.

I pulled the bulbs and used the wiring/switch (so it can be returned to stock if necessary) and ran LED STRIPS (one on top & one on the under side of the shelf/board) so i could illuminate the ENTIRE bin.

heres a couple of (my worst) pictures of the bins / shelves, jack boards & LED strip lighting -

The center (vertical) support isn't necessary...and it can be removed (its just a simple hand/press fit in place)...it provides some additional support for the top shelf, to keep it form sagging, if i put too much crap on it.

this NEXT shot (below) is the rear most bin...our gas grill goes in the open space....fwiw i plumbed a gas line to the rear of the coach/bin w/ a QD connector and ball/shut off valve (no more gas bottles or tanks).

this bin only needed one LED strip, since the shelf is not as deep as the (above) front storage bin.

bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote