View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #10
Bottomland4x4

I saw the rockwells on your bouncer, I have been running rocks for about 12 years now. Mostly mud some trail riding. We like to go to Florida for the races and the big event mud bogs. We're going to Palatka to hogwaller over thanksgiving to ride side by sides and watch the mega series race put on by Dennis anderson. It's a good show and a good place to ride and get away from the cold here in nc.

I run a "hybrid" style rockwell axle in my truck now. It uses 2.5 ton housings , shafts, steering and uses a c103 Rockwell center chunk that goes in like a front loader axle. We run the ouverson axle shafts. The front load design lets me run a lot lower chassis height and saves about 120 lbs per axle.

I like the look of the wood inside your toter, are you going to keep the box on back? Will your bouncer fit inside? I was thinking of building a hybrid style trailer with about a 14 foot box on front and 26 feet open on the back for the truck. Tools and side bayside go into the box to lock up and truck on the open back part, just finding the time to build it is the problem! Lol!