View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 11:36 AM   #52
samcrimm

I use a brake buddy too,i really like it. Bought it used an only took a couple of hours to hook up.
Sam

[
QUOTE=bushpilot;44592]We love our 64qt EdgeStar cooler....itll hold 120+ cans....or a few less if i have to pack something special for the
We don't make great use of the outdoor TV - but we do use it for local new/weather etc when camping.

Storage wise:

I installed some a shelf in our FRONT bin - we keep chairs, an extend-n-climb ladder, outdoor mat and lots of other crap
our REAR most bin hold a tool box, too many 12x12 3/4 inch plywood jack pads, our grill, wash brush, collapsible trash can, hoses and extension cords

overflow storage goes into our center bin (where the cooler is)...usually a case of water, brake buddy and plenty of room for more.

if we got rid of the TUBE TV and installed a flat screen that folds we'd have even more storage.[/QUOTE]
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote