View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #13
bushpilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrel View Post
I appreciate the compliment, but that one isn't in our price range. $210k is just about the ceiling.

Now my DW has changed her mind. She no longer wants 2 bunks, cabover, and a master queen/king stateroom. Now she wants a big cabover, master stateroom, and a garage big enough to be a bunkroom for the children!

Just out of curiosity, how to you guys go about shopping for/purchasing one of these things?! It looks like I need to take two weeks off, get a fistful of airline tickets, and start criss crossing the country!

I am inclined to work with dealers who have good reputations with BBB, online reviews, etc. However, there appear to be quite a few clean units for private sale.
yeah i understood it was outta budget - but thought it might help you in your pursuit (show the wife).

I think a unit withOUT bunks will be significantly easier to find & easier to sell later too.

for me - mine was listed on FlyingA's web site, they didnt actually have it in their position, it was a consignment unit from a customer of theirs in st louis.

they put me in touch w/ the owner....i do a lot of biz in arkansas so i took a 5 hour drive to look at the coach & go for a test drive.....we went back and forth on price & eventually agreed upon a price. I did a wire transfer w/ my banks assistance & then flew back to pick the coach up.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote