Thread: Hello from VA
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 05:22 PM   #9
bushpilot

our kids never minded sleeping on the sleeper sofa (pull it out & leave the sheets on when you fold it up)....or the jackknife sofa or even the overhead bunk.

I looked for quite awhile before i found ours - but i wanted a specific configuration (2 couches across from each other)...once we knew what we wanted it didnt take long to pull the trigger so to speak.

the fancy stuff & graphics looks cool but imo it shows the dirt faster & ages quicker than an all white coach. while that lodestar doesn't necessarily appeal to me, i think its gonna go outta style (too trendy) and age much faster than anything else.

look for a freightliner (2010+ when they changed the front end and the interior dash) or a volvo and it won't age nearly as fast & the part will be 1) cheaper & 2) easier to find - if for nothing else because of the sheer number on the road.

dont let any of the pusher people tell you our coaches are too loud going down the road (theyre not) & remember pusher coaches don't usually have air ride seats up front (our seats swivel as well)...only the 1M+ pushers get air ride seats (and usually only the driver).
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote