View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 08:14 AM   #14
jakep

Thank you all for you input.

Bob86zz4 the box is going to be 34’ plus the truck cab giving me an overall length of 45’. It will have a small garage (8’ long) with a passenger side ramp door. My trailer is 30’ which hauls 2 Jeep rock crawlers or 9 ATV’s on a stacker system I built.

Asitool I am looking to try and stay in the $40,000 range but a solid truck is more important then saving a few bucks.

I definitely want to stay with tandems, I don’t want to be close on weight. I always end up heavier then I think. Spare Axles, driveshaft’s (for the Jeeps), tools and all the other crap I bring gets heavy fast.

Highway Opie I love the Pete 379. I have been working on the floor plan for 3 years the wife keeps throwing wrenches into the plan. When I get everything all figured out she tells me she wants something else I hadn’t planed for. I am at a point now where we are both (mainly her) happy with the plan.

After hearing you all of you I will be looking for as much power as I can get. I am never happy with adequate I always want more.

Hers a picture of my trailer with the ATV.
jakep is offline   Reply With Quote