View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #56
superbird03

Thanks, the slide was $1800....well kind of. $1800 bought me the wrecked camper that had the slide out in it. I also used the furnace, toilet water heater, fridge and sink. I had planned on using much more but decided to spend the money to buy exactly what I wanted rather than just use what was on the trailer.

Here is the link for info on the slide out, if you pick the top link it gives you the info that is needed to design your own slide out and provide them with what is needed to have them build you one: BAL - Innovative Products for the RV Industry

Here is the link for there website: BAL - Innovative Products for the RV Industry

I plan to purchase a new slide out from them when I install one in the front. It will be around a 12 foot slide for the couch and dinette. I haven't had them quote it yet, but I don't see it costing more than $2k... I ordered a few parts for mine and they were very reasonable. Have to order through one of there dealers, I used: Colaw RV Used Parts - We Have Your Part... They were very helpful. When I get to ordering the big slide out I will post the info including cost for that.
superbird03 is offline   Reply With Quote