View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 11:31 PM   #1
roKWiz

Default Geoff in Australia here

I've been following some of the fantastic builds here which I'm learning a great deal from and thought I would introduce myself.
As a craftsman who spends a lot of time on the road along the Eastcoast of Oz I have built a couple of smaller box truck conversions over the years to satisfy my needs while away.
A bigger project I'm wanting to do soon, is old K125 cabover Kenworth from 1976.
I've been restoring her since 2010 and use her hauling local granite I use for my work. + my occasional yacht move.
A future stage of development I plan to use her for will be pulling a double drop furniture pan conversion I'm currently looking out for. The pan I want to convert would be 40ft long bogie, divided in half 20ft living, 20ft smaller truck and palleted stone (5 pallets) storage.
What I would like to do is change the KW over to single drive on Pete low leaf or air leaf suspension, freeing up chassis space for a 6ft drom/living box behind the cab.
Being into old school trucks is great advertising for my business and I do get a lot of work off her and my other smaller converted ones.
Thanks for listening, any thoughts

here are a some pics. K125CR. VT903 Cummins 400hp. RTO915. 44000lb
rockwells on TBB.

Here's the other smaller truck conversions I use. Both built up from C/Chassis
Geoff
Attached Thumbnails
littlpod2. general rear view.JPG   night time bling.jpg   new LEDs 2.JPG  

VT903 K125 Kenworth, 6V53 LN8000 Louisville, 4 Ford traders
In order that the labour of centuries past may not be in vain during the centuries to come...... Denis Diderot 1752
roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote