View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 11:01 AM   #26
bushpilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERUSONE View Post
I know Don. I didn't realize the weight until I had it awhile and got to comparing weight tickets. Mine is 47' everything on it is just a little bigger. In nearly every dept. Water, waste, tanks...propane...build out...slides... i can't really point to one particular thing to say that's it. I do have to say that the Mercedes gets it done. And so far no issues. I gotta look at my gears again to see what ratio I have. It's fairly tall for what it weights. Here is a pic of my tach with some coal on the fire. This is part of my mpg issue. I was pulling doubles at about 55k#'s
yeah i would agree - i think we found our MPG differential

you coach must have the 6" roof extension/option - which is really nice and makes a huge difference in the feel & perception of roominess.

what is your coach weight (alone) ?
Im at 32k w/ beer & water.

how large are your tanks again ?
my fresh is 220g
the gray & black tanks are 65g each iirc (maybe only 55 each).

we have a conventional propane/ac volt RV fridge (2 door, model - 1 door for fridge & freezer) - i would have liked to have a side by side model but honestly we never have needed it (even on a long trip)

our water heater is the conventional tank style (not aqua-hot) at 10g and its plenty...weve never run out of hot water - even when taking 4 showers back to back.

our generator is 10kw and we only have 2 roof AC units.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote