Thread: Hi all
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #10
Sculptor57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
Have you heard about the HDT Rally ? This is a fantastic resource for somebody in your shoes. I've gone to 5 of the last 6 rally's. I mostly go to keep in touch with the wonderful people I've gotten to know in that group. I'm the oddball with a T/C. There is also the HDT forum over on Escapees: HDT - Escapees Discussion Forum
Stick around here too though. This is a nice small group of people into heavy duty camping.
T/C = Trailer Camper? Thanks for the welcome and reply Bob86ZZ4. I have tried the Escapee site but not ready to buy a membership just yet. Maybe soon. I have browsed the Eastern Gathering interviews and checked out the National pics. I got a lot more out of the video interviews from the Eastern gathering. I would REALLY like to attend.

For now the way I see this working; we will replace the current pickup with a REAL truck. Then will be looking to upgrade to a 5th wheel at a later time as money allows. Hope it won't be much later but you never know. In the mean time I will need an everyday commuter, so I will maybe get a Jeep or even a Samurai to get by. I want to have a great way to load the thing. I think the hydraulic platform is great but guessing it's $25k and I want a cheaper option.

Signed Kevin the Dreamer.
Sculptor57 is offline   Reply With Quote