View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 06:45 PM   #12
Bob86ZZ4

Welcome to TruckConversion.net! Great that you bought a truck conversion. It sounds like you're convinced on using a pressure monitor, so I don't have to push that. I've had my system for 5 years. I bought the Pressure Pro brand monitor. PressurePro - Tire Pressure Monitoring System HOME

I'm real happy with it. I pull an enclosed car trailer, two axle, and I run the pressure monitors on those tires too. This summer I had two tires fail on the trailer, on the same road trip! One of the tires blew instantly when the tread blew off. The monitor alerted right when that happened so I guess the monitor didn't help any there. The other tire began to lose pressure pretty fast before the tread blew off. It gave me enough forewarning and I slowed way down and made it to the next exit ramp and into the truck stop. Sure glad I had the monitor. Pressure Pro I think is made in the USA, I like to support USA workers/companies, and I think the quality reflects the made in USA.