View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #4
Dragonslayer140

Our oldest is currently working his way through a electrical engineering degree at WSU, now all five kids have grown up and moved out we can get serious about finalizing our plans for our conversion. Yet to be determined is if we will build all of it ourselves or have a builder at least build a shell. We have some very specific design ideas that we want in the coach and a particular model truck we want to convert that a lot of builders do not want to use. Michelle is not overly excited about the time and mess involved with a ground up build lol. Have to find time to get my napkin sketches turned into full cad drawings, then I can get a better idea of costs. I do wish there was some builders in the NW or at least on the west coast. Our factory tour road trip was the best thing we have done so far, after seeing how they all build, we came away with a list of which builders fit our needs. Now we have selected two builders and a possible third that we will solicit bids from when I have the plans done.
Dragonslayer140 is offline   Reply With Quote