View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #29
Frontrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gate9869 View Post
Hi,
I am looking at purchasing a Legend conversion garage unit motorhome with a MB motor. I have searched the web looking for information on these units but I can not seem to find many. I found this website for the dealer :

Becks Custom Coach & Trailer

The seller said its the same as united specialties. Can anyone confirm this or help with any info as to the quality of this conversion. It looks really nice but I would like some info. Thanks !!
Nice looking rig, congratulations on the purchase. I found several other Legend conversions online and they look very similar to my United Specialties. I know a dealer that sold United's and rebranded with their name (Swan Creek) so maybe that was the case with Legend.

I've been very happy with the build quality of mine so far and feel it's a well engineered conversion. I have several friends that own them as well and they've had good luck also. These trucks drive great and everything works like it should. My wife and I don't miss our previous motorhome and are happy we made the move to a conversion.

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you've had a chance to use it. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Side view.jpg  
Frontrunner is offline   Reply With Quote