View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Bob86ZZ4

Well, I don't know anything about Legends. I went to that link and they look pretty nice. The construction looks very similar to my United Specialties. United Specialties went out of business in about 2009 I believe. I visited their factory mid '09 and it was located in White Pigeon, Mich. Your link for Beck's has a link to Legend's home page. I went there and their site only says they make trailers. There is nothing about truck conversions. Odd. It says they are located in Eureka, Mich. Googler puts that 138 miles from White Pigeon, Mich. So, I don't know what, if any, connection there is between United Specialties and Legend. I don't think I've ever seen a United Specialties coach with that molded one piece rear cap. But I haven't seen that many United's. I have a flier for their rigs from 2009 that I'll check to see if they started putting that one piece rear cap on (I have the flier in my rig and won't be going to my rig for a bit, it's in my storage condo 30 minutes from home). I do like the info that Beck's shows for Legend construction (don't know where they got it since the Legend site doesn't say they make coaches). Looks pretty well made.