View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #9
bushpilot

nothing wrong w/ being a van of LED's, theyre expensive...bright and generally efficient (not all bulbs are created equal)....ive installed cheap LED strips all over our coach, in every basement bay, under the cabinets, in the overhead mirror etc....just google 12v LED lighting or LED strip youll find tons of cheap solutions.

they make slim or low profile a/c units for roof tops too, i think mine are only about 12 or so inches high - if you cant find a slim (enough) unit, i would consider one of those house hold SPLIT units

the 30amp oulet you want is NOT a twist & lock - you can put that on your coach side but 99% of the 30a source outlets that youll find are like these - 30 amp Extension Cords from PPL for Sale - PPL Motor Homes

50 feet is generally plenty of utility supply cable - i have an extension cord for places its not (like my mother in laws curb)....

camping world has 30a, 50ft extension cords on sale for 69 bucks RIGHT now, normally theyre STILL cheaper than what you paid for one at lowes

PPL & Camping World might not be the cheapest source for all your RV parts/appliance needs but theyre a good place to look and discover your options when it comes to refrigerators, water pumps etc.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote