View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Doc Weaver

Default Creative Mobile Interiors

Well for those that read the Martin Diesel fiasco, I thought I would finish the story and tell you of my experience with another company.

I did order an Onan QD6000 from a dealer who promised its arrival in three days. I took three WEEKs to get my money back when it was never delivered. My gen luck continues.

Anyhow, Creative Mobile Interiors has had a reputation for years for being a top notch place, but until now I didn't have personal experience with them. I wanted someone to take over the whole installation and never worry about Gen sets again. Since they do it all the time, I called them. The first thing they wanted was to see the vehicle. So I took it up there last week and they brought out an electrician and an engineer.

Today I got there at 6:30 AM and they came out like a NASCAR pit crew, climbing all over Grande Rojo. They had the new Onan in the air making a template. There was a man taking the old box apart, two electricians running a new harness, an exhaust "guru" customizing a new exhaust, and three more crew running fuel lines, modifying the doors and supports. ... shew!! It was a site to see. They installed the new gen set, new (including a new shore power cable) in one day.

Needles to say, I was very please and very impressed.