View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
wedooit2

Default Wiring help please

I have a 48 ft drop deck, Dorsey, former race car trailer with lounge, am easily converting to a complete mobile work shop with welding equipment, tools, etc. The only problem is the wiring was not done right in the beginning, so therefore am rewiring. Going with 50 amps as we have Miller Big Blue with air pak, and most places I can plug into a 50 amp service. Needing AC and DC circuits. Thought I would copy the equipment that is in our 50ft Toyhauler, and have found RV panels, converters and such. Question is....has anyone or does anyone have a wiring schematic with guage of wiring, switch panels, etc avail? Like I say have found the RV AC DC panels, but still need electrical boxes, wire, flex conduit? and such. Have searched the Stealth posts and seen some pictures of that wiring. Am needing outside lighting and have found the light buckets for halogens on several race car hauler sites. Don't know if should use halogens, LED's of even 12 volt LED's on the outside. The trailer is wired with fluorescent lights which are very adequate and have pulled trailer almost 50,000 miles with no fluorescent probs. Am welcome to any and all suggestion and website, etc. I will reciprocate with my pixs and such to pass along. An of course some day hope to build our own conversion on a class 8 chassis. many thanks!!!
wedooit2 is offline   Reply With Quote