View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Cliff & Wendy

Default freightliner COE Motorhome your thoughts?

Hi we added an app to our I-pad that lets us search a whole bunch of Craigslist cities all at once, we came across an 87 Freightliner cabover motorhome, I gave them a call and visited with them briefly, not able to really get much information from them, I may have called them too early, I emailed and asked for more pictures.
The information I was able to get from her was it had 560,000 miles and drove and rode good, 13 speed overdrive, decent tires except one which she was going to throw on a wheel, cummins engine? I am not sure if it is a tag axle or if it is twin screw they are wanting a smaller camper now that the kids are out of the house.
I am in Kansas and a long way away to even look at something like this, can someone tell me if this looks like a good setup?
is this rv part on the back look like a good type?
any ideas would greatly be appreciated.
this does not have much for storage bays and we think that would be a plus to have.
We were not looking at this low of a price but thought if it was ok and then invest in it?
thanks
Cliff & Wendy

dsbnq-3645831587@sale.craigslist.org [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-02-26, 3:48PM PST
1987 FRIEGHTLINER Motorhome - $7500 (RIVERSIDE)

1987 FRIEGHTLINER Motorhome (Riverside)
FOR SALE OR TRADE: I HAVE AN 87 FRIEGHTLINER TOTERHOME. TOTERHOME IS 40 FT LONG.
I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR a nice Class C motorhome. CALL (760) 460-1661 Ask for Billy or Judy
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests