View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #105
AKat777

So a couple of not-quite before pics, but before everything is finished. One fairly large mistake was the wall covering. I went cheap and used a mdf based panel. Bad idea. The panels were partially rippled when I bought them, I thought they would lay flat against the wall, I was wrong. Eventually (in November when I come off the road) they are all coming out and being replaced with 1/4 sanded plywood that will be stained a light color. That is what I am doing for the new bedroom area in the back.

You can see the platform for the kitchen counter (24X80) which is 1/2 plywood ripped in half and screwed/glued together. Lot cheaper than the 90 bucks they wanted for a 'countertop'. The two pics of the exposed truck walls are where the new interior walls will be installed, and the new bedroom will end up. Edit: only one pic of the soon to be new bedroom area. only pet me upload 4 pics.

Also an exterior of the new paint on the box. Looking at the 'before' pics when it was still an 'Atlas' truck, I have to say it came out looking ok, even before I finish the blue trim on the bottom. And you probably wouldnt believe that I did it with a roller, but I did
Attached Thumbnails
tr3.jpg   tr5.jpg   tr6.jpg   tr8.jpg  
AKat777 is offline   Reply With Quote